RECRUITMENT FOR THE ERASMUS+ PROGRAMME FOR STUDIES IN THE ACADEMIC YEAR OF 2022/2023
Primary recruitment deadline: 03 February 2022 – 28 February 2022.
Supplementary recruitment deadline: 01 March 2022 – 10 March 2022.
Please submit signed and scanned documents to the e-mail addresses provided in contacts.
Recruitment is open to everyone who:
– is a student of a Master’s degree studies, first or second degree studies (full-time or part-time, including evening studies) or are participants of a third degree studies (i.e. doctoral studies: full-time or part-time), and the agreement with the partner university indicates the possibility of taking up a third degree studies abroad;
– has not used up their so-called mobility capital yet
– at the time of signing the individual contract for the trip, they will be enrolled at least in the 2nd year of the first or master’s degree studies.
– the graduates of the first degree studies, who intend to continue their education at the Nicolaus Copernicus University as second degree students, may join the recruitment process only as full students of the University, and depart in the summer semester of the first year of second degree studies at the earliest.
– at the time of departure, the third degree students must have completed at least the 1st year of their studies;
– in the first and second round of recruitment, the students of the final year of Master’s studies or in the final year of studies at a given degree are not allowed to participate;
– know well the foreign language in which the classes are conducted at a chosen foreign university,
– have not been suspended from their studies and those against whom no disciplinary proceedings are pending, as well as those who have not been punished with a disciplinary penalty by the relevant university authorities.
LIST OF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
The student should get acquainted with the curricula offer of the chosen partner institution from the list of institutions that have available places in a given academic year (attention: it is possible to indicate up to three institutions the student would like to go to, where the first of the indicated institutions will be treated as a priority choice, and the second and the third – as an alternative in case a place is not granted in the institution indicated in the first place.
– an online application form (for EU, EEA and EU candidate countries), which should be printed and signed;
– a motivation letter sent in an electronic form to the address of the Vice Dean for Mobility and Internationalization at the Faculty of Biological and Veterinary Sciences of NCU: firstname.lastname@example.org
University-wide recruitment rules for the Erasmus+ programme
PLACE OF DOCUMENTATION SUBMISSION
Faculty of Biological and Veterinary Sciences, NCU in Toruń
1 Lwowska Street
Dean’s office, room no. 107
Vice Dean for Mobility and Internationalization
NCU Professor Marcin Koprowski, PhD,
Phone no. (0 56) 611 4790
Michalina Górska, MA
Dean’s Office of the Faculty of Biological and Veterinary Sciences of NCU in Toruń
phone. (056) 611 4444
Detailed information on mobility within Erasmus+ Programme can be found on the website:
ERASMUS + UMK